Sunday, April 14, 2013

Wedding Bell Workout


I officially only have 33 more days until I am no longer a bride.. I will be a wife.
I want to look my absolute best and that means not only eating healthy but also working out. I am constantly looking for new workouts and things to keep me wanting to workout. I personally think that is a key to staying fit. You  have to be interested in your workout to keep the workout going.

Here is one workout that I just created to help me get in shape for my big day. 
It is simple yet effective and should take only about 15 minutes to get through it all. 
Bonus - it works out your whole body! 

I called it the 
Wedding Bell workout! 



It can be used for any occasion but especially for weddings :) 

There are tons of other workouts out there to help you stay motivated for any event or season. 

Some of my favorite workouts are: 

(from pbfingers)


(from the fitnessista)

All of these blogs also have other AMAZING workouts and inspire me daily with their healthy lifestyle,  I would highly recommend that you check them out. 

Another great idea for getting workout ideas and motivation is always pintrest. I also always find great workouts that have been pinned. 


I hope all these workouts help you get ready for whatever is coming up in your life. 
Remember to keep working out fun and always just do the best you can... no one is perfect the first time they try something new. 


No comments:

Post a Comment